Sunday, February 21, 2010

*taps mic* Testing, testing, 1,2,3. Is this thing on?

Well, the past few days have been really exciting. I've received some really amazing reviews for both Possession and Firsts, and I've been notified that my upcoming Siren release, Ripples Through Time, is going to be debuted about a month earlier than I thought. I have to send back the final revisions by next Friday, but the release date has been bumped to March 4. Whee!

So allow for some shameless self-promotion... it doesn't count if others have promoted and I'm just passing on the word, right?

Firsts reviewed at The Raving Readers
Possession reviewed at Coffee Time Romance, You Gotta Read Reviews, and the Bookaholics Romance Book Club.

I've also been reading an awesome novel: Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between by J.A. Saare. It's really amazing - strong characterization, a fantastic and compelling plot, and sharp, edgy writing. I really can't recommend it enough. Look for an extended review once I finish it.

I've also updated my author site with a new layout.

More news to come!

No comments: