Monday, December 6, 2010

New reviews!

I received two new wonderful reviews this weekend; one for Firsts and the other for Moving Target.



"The feelings that swept through me as I read this short novella. I found myself laughing out loud at the conversations and witty banter that takes place between Thorn and Savannah and the one conversation that took place between Savannah and her girl best friend Allison. I found myself holding in my breathe as Savannah and Thorn coursed through previously unchartered waters in their relationship, how Thorn takes care of Savannah in all the little ways during their journey of discovery which made me fall for him just that much harder."

More here!




"Mmm.. you guys guessed right! Of course Wolf tops the list of my likes for this short novella. I felt my heart literally go aflutter when Wolf came up beside Anna asking her to dance, while promising with his eyes of things that he wants to do to her that just made my knees go weak. The club scene was definitely something! *wicked grin*

2- Anna. I liked her because she doesn’t wait around fussing and bemoaning about the fact that an assassin who has been hired to kill her is the one who ultimately rides to her rescue when the shit hits the fan. I loved Anna because in spite of everything she still saw the gentleness that resides in Wolf that yearns to show itself, and because she opened up herself to let Wolf in, giving him a chance to embrace the light to escape all the darkness in his life.."

More here!

This definitely made my weekend a good one, and gave me enough motivation to get my 2k written last night. ;)

I feel so productive recently. I must have forgotten something.

1 comment:

maryperk said...

Congrats on the reviews. I tried to read the entire review, but for some reason my browser said there was a problem and closed the review site on me. Weird.