Tuesday, April 19, 2011

News, interviews, and reviews

Sonya Clark recently interviewed me regarding my latest release, Lost Wages of Sin, as well as my affinity for bad boys with hearts of gold. Get the whole scoop here.

I've also been reviewed by Scorching Books! 4.5/5 Stars! Just a snippet of the review:

I loved the characters; from the romantic interests to the sisters they were all likeable, yet flawed characters that kept my interest and made me want more (I cannot wait to meet the male Sin’s). I enjoyed the twists and turns that kept me guessing and the thought of Lucifer being a surrogate father was quite fun (although he sounds hot!). The sex scenes were SMOKING...[...] the majority the writing was fabulous. A series I will be continuing so I recommend you pick it up too.

Read more of this review here!

These last couple weeks have been hectic but awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments: