Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Book reviews: The good, the bad, and the ugly

Hi all,

I wanted to say something real quick, as it was advised against me to respond to negative reviews.

I won't deny negative reviews are painful, but I am always, always, always grateful to receive feedback from a reader. If they bought the book, they have a right to their opinion, and to express that opinion however they wish. I won't ever think ill of someone for not liking my work.

So readers and reviewers - ALL readers and reviewers - thank you for taking the time read my stories. To those of you who enjoy it, my gratitude. To those of you who don't, my appreciation. I know you made a choice to purchase the book, and while I'm sorry it wasn't to your liking, I am eternally grateful to the time and money you invested in my work.

Thank you all for reading.

- Rosalie

No comments: