Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New review for Moving Target!

So, I know I haven't updated this thing in...oh, what time is it...two months, but I bring news!

Moving Target will be released on July 5th, and it has already received a rave review from Happily Ever After. Go check it out!!!

In other news, the past few weeks have been rather stressful, but ultimately with steps in the right direction. As of July 2, I will no longer be working at the bank. I'll also be working on my WIP (paranormal romance, though I'm tossing around some contemporary ideas). Writer's block has been lifted (it seems), and even though I'm still technically working for the bank for the next week and a half, the stress level has gone down considerably.

So, look to see me around a bit more. :)

2 comments:

Tara Lain said...

Congratulations! What a great review. the book sounds exciting even for this m/m reader. I'll watch for it.

Tara Lain

maryperk said...

What an awesome review, hon. I'm glad to see your talents are being recognized by others.